Mysterious Amazonian Offer Targets Daring Wine Lovers with Holiday Wine Deals
With “prime” shoppers in mind, Big Hammer Wines targets wine lovers with super-early Black Friday holiday wine deals for the first time. Amazon and Target aren’t the only companies making life easier for consumers during the upcoming holidays.
Wine drinkers can plan ahead, stock up, and reduce some of the stress of holiday shopping.
Learn more at here!
“We are shamelessly copying Amazon & Target. They have great deals, and we wanted to have a great deal for wine drinkers. We know our customers want unique experiences, surprising moments of pleasure,” said owner Greg Martellotto.
“Since we can’t visit haunted houses in 2020, we’ll bring the mystery to you.”
Big Hammer Wines challenges wine lovers to be adventurous when trying new wine.
Early Black Friday Mystery Offer:
- Mystery case of the day, now through November 1
- For wine enthusiasts: best wine at best price
- An all red-wine case of our favorite wines
- 90+ rated wines, aged wines, from the best global wine regions
- Average value over $400, Price $200
- Taste tested - lab tested
- Free shipping on the case
- Wine club subscription required
- Opt-out or cancel anytime
The offer introduces shoppers to a variety of world-class wines at value-prices. When customers order, they sign up for a club membership. With this membership, they can start early ordering delicious wine at significant savings to serve during the holidays.
Buying wine at home saves time, money, and the aggravation of going to the grocery store or retail shop. Wine lovers can savor wine with their families and friends during the holiday season and not worry about running low or having to dash out to grab an extra bottle or two.
Wine Club Benefits:
- Cost-effective options
- A variety of fine wines & styles, quality + value
- A significant discount off the normal suggested retail price
- Choose red, pink, white, sweet, or sparkling; we do the rest
- Skip a month or cancel any time, no questions asked
- Always have wine on hand
- Delivered free of charge to your home
- Get great deals with a convenient and safe process
- Wine which passes Big Hammer’s stringent standards
- Satisfaction guaranteed
ABOUT Big Hammer Wines
Since its launch in 2009, Big Hammer Wines has been committed to sourcing wines of exceptional quality and value at every price point, from the U.S. and around the world.
With an impressive direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales model, Big Hammer uses technology to integrate and improve the wine distribution channel, resulting in more favorable pricing.
Inc. Magazine has recognized Big Hammer Wines as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S.
Big Hammer Wines
The wine experts at Big Hammer Wines taste thousands of wines every year from around the globe, looking for quality and value. This special offer reflects the passion we have for our clients.