10 Captivating Valentine’s Day Wines to Refresh Your Relationship in 2021
Think about what your life was like last February. It wasn’t what you thought it would be, was it? Well, we’re ready, just like you, to put 2020 behind us and look ahead. We all want to feel better in 2021.
Last year, our Valentine’s Day Wine blog focused on creating exciting activities to enjoy with beautiful wine. This year let’s raise our spirits and our glasses with captivating wines, whether by yourself or with someone special. We all want to feel better this year and our line-up will do just that.
1. Want to feel Optimistic? Try 2018 Nesios Super Tuscan IGT.
If you struggled a bit financially last year, Nesios is the wine for you. At under $20, you can treat yourself to an exclusive Super Tuscan style wine without the high price. One of Italy’s best, Nesios improves your mood and your confidence. It will help you move on in 2021. Grab a few bottles of super blend 50%/50% Sangiovese and Cabernet Sauvignon and serve with Italian dishes.
2. Want to feel Rejuvenated? Try 2015 Marques de Riscal Finca Torrea Rioja.
Maybe you tried dry January or started thinking more about your health and the food products you put in your body. Riscal, a famous and historic winery, practices organic viticulture. You can trust that no unwanted chemicals are in the wine. This blend of 90% Tempranillo and 10% Graciano will make you feel rejuvenated when pairing it with organic dishes for a complete experience.
3. Want to feel Passionate? Try 2018 Martellotto La Bomba Happy Canyon of Santa Barbara Cabernet Sauvignon.
La Bomba is all about love and passion. Love of wine, love of Napa & Bordeaux, love of Cabernet Sauvignon, love of self, love of a partner. You’ll feel instantly transported to passion-land as you sip this weighty, savory, gorgeous, and full-bodied wine. Create an elegant meal with both California and French touches, and your love will only grow.
4. Want to feel Tenderness? Try 2017 Château Bonnet Saint-Amour Vieilles Vignes.
Chateau Bonnet makes charming, minerally, and harmonious wines. Saint-Amour means love but here we find tender love from this wine made from 100% Gamay. Beautiful ruby in color with ripe aromatics, sharing it with your love will create Valentine’s Day memories to last your lifetime. No wonder most sales of Saint-Amour wines occur during the holiday of love.
5. Want to feel Peaceful? Try 2019 Château Léoube Rosé de Léoube.
After 2020, you may be searching for peace and quiet. If so, Rosé de Léoube is your wine, a certified-organic blend of Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah, and Mourvèdre. Fresh, salty, and herbal, the first taste will instantly calm your mind. You’ll feel as if you were by the coast in Provence, smelling the sea air and feeling the soft breeze.
6. Want to feel Inspired? Try Sabine Godme Brut Reserve Premier Cru Champagne NV.
What could be more inspiring in 2021 than drinking champagne? Godme Brut will ignite your energy. Every bit as tasty as wines twice the price, it’s a blend of 70% Chardonnay, 15% Pinot Noir, and 15% Pinot Meunier. Electric, supple, and sultry, after such a year as 2020, you deserve to re-ignite your inspiration.
7. Want to feel Enthusiastic? Try the Sparkling Wine 6-pack Sampler.
When one bottle alone doesn’t do enough to wipe out the memory of 2020, you need a sparkling case to set your mind right. Our line-up will get you moving and keep you going. The case includes:
- Petillant wine from Piemonte
- Pinot Noir/Chardonnay Charmat method Brut
- Crémant de Bourgogne Rosé
- Moscato bubbles
- Dry Brachetto Fizz (rare)
- Grand Cru Reserve Champagne
8. Want to feel Daring? Try the Sweet Wine Sampler 6-pack.
When only wine and chocolate can settle your world, then savoring this case does the trick. The case includes well-known styles like Port and Sherry alongside more unfamiliar wines like Vouvray and Muscat. Find exciting and unusual chocolates to push the boundaries. Your daring side will emerge, taking you to new places.
- Demi-Sec Vouvray
- Fine Ruby Tawny Port
- Organic Late Harvest Muscat
- Sweet Sherry from Spain
- Italian Moscato (not bubbly, 500ml)
- Late Harvest Grenache Blanc (fortified 375ml)
9. Want to feel Adventurous? Try the Italian Wine Sampler 6-pack.
Oh, to travel again! Cruel 2020. Jonesing to travel in 2021, you can start planning your Italian adventure with these wines. Search out hidden parts of popular regions like Tuscany and Piedmont. Trek around, get uncomfortable, and you’ll find magic in the unknown. The case includes:
- Tuscan Red Wine
- Tuscan White Wine
- Piemontese Red Wine
- Piemontese White Wine
- 2 Regional Red Italian Wines
Feel better again in 2021, starting with Valentine’s Day wines. Take advantage of these offers today!