Get the Best 2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Wine Specials only from Big Hammer Wines
No one has better wine specials for the 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Mondayshopping days than Big Hammer Wines. You already know BHW carries only the finest quality wines in the world at the lowest prices. Now, those prices are even lower, allowing you to save loads of money and stock up for the holidays.
We are drinking more domestic wines than ever during quarantine, so BHW is discounting favorites from Napa Valley and Santa Barbara County. For the more adventurous, we’re offering deals on wines from Spain and Italy. And don’t forget the sparkling wines! We have the top-selling Cava from Spain at an unheard-of price.
Stock-up with special six-bottle packs, 50% off deals, and slashed prices on select wines. These Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals begin immediately and continue through the end of tthe month.
Have some fun and get even more savings on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday with our newest feature. Click on the “Spin the Wheel to Get More Deals” button for extra discounts off the promotional prices.
Wine Specials: Month of November including Black Friday and Cyber Monday
For the entire month of November, you can shop from our outstanding Black Friday and Cyber Monday wine specials:
- Get four bottles of the highly recommended 2017 Martellotto "Rosso di Sera" Red Blend Happy Canyon of Santa Barbara for $59.99 with free shipping included. This luscious Bordeaux blend with a California personality will dress-up your Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner table.
- Try this lovely 2015 Marques de Riscal Finca Torrea Rioja for $22.49, 50% off our already low price. This wine makes a perfect gift for those wine drinkers wanting an approachable Old World wine.
- The holidays demand sparkling wine, so we give you our best-selling Sparkling Wine of the Year at 50% off our already low price. Choose either Brut or Rosé or mix it up and get both for only $17.49 per bottle. Free shipping on six or more.
- If you need an extraordinary gift for a discerning wine lover, this is the one: 2003 Monti Barolo "Censored" DOCG. We have it at the lowest price anywhere, only $39.99, a savings of $70 per bottle! This aged Barolo carries a label by famed Norwegian photographer Tom Sandberg. US regulatory authorities censored the photo, making this a unique wine gift for the right person
- Hobson's Choice Introductory Offer Get six bottles valued at $150 for only $59.99, shipping included. For those with more limited budgets, you can’t find a better offer. The quality of these wines outstrips anything you can buy at this price from the grocery store. Share these with wine-loving family and friends without hurting your bank account.
- More great deals for Napa Valley wine lovers! Buy all of these six famed Napa Valley Wines at significant discounts off the already low prices and get free shipping.
- Robert Craig Black Sears Vineyard Howell Mountain Zinfandel Napa Valley for $49.88. 23% off
- Calculated Risk Barrel Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley for $39.99, 50% off
- 2016 Clos du Val Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley for $45.99, a 23% discount
- 2016 Heir Apparent Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Napa Valley for $44.99, a savings of $90.00 per bottle
- Post Parade Stretch Drive Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley for $59.88, a 30% discount
- 2015 Grand Napa Diamond Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley for the extraordinary price of $54.99, save $80 per bottle
Wine Specials: Black Friday, November 27, and Cyber Monday, November 30
If all these deals aren’t enough, on Black Friday, November 27 and Cyber Monday, November 30, we give you even more discounts!
We will offer four additional special bottles at reduced prices:
- For a wine that pairs well with ham, roast, or game, consider the classic Rioja from Marques de Riscal. We have both the 2000 and 2001 on offer at a deep discount. These wines are in high demand around the world.
- There is no better wine for the moment than the 2004 Zyme Kairos Veneto Rosso IGP, on sale for $39.99, the lowest price anywhere. In ancient Greek, Kairos means “opportune, at the right moment,” so now is the time for this spectacular Italian red blend. Pair it with your favorite aged cheese.
- You will not find the ultra-lux Napa wine, 2016 Heir Apparent Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Napa Valley anywhere but here at the exceptional price of $44.99, a savings of $90.00 per bottle! If you love Napa Cab, this is a must-have wine. Buy six bottles for free shipping.
Also, on both days, “Spin the Wheel to Get More Deals” for additional discounts on top of the already reduced prices. Click the “Spin the Wheel” button to get even more savings.
Quantities are limited, and at these prices, wines will sell out quickly. Shop early and stock up.