Which one reminds you of your dad more?
1. He is a sophisticated collector, with a cellar full of vintage wine. He enjoys talking about wine flavors and nuances over a perfectly paired dinner.
2. He prefers the simpler things in life. He likes to drink a few glasses of "red wine" a night, and is happy as long as it goes down smooth while being surrounded by family.
Regardless, our wine experts have put together a beautiful lineup of wines for you to savor and appreciate on Father’s Day.
Father’s Day Wine Gifts
The only place to start is with Brunello di Montalcino, one of the most suave wines in the world. Brunello, made from 100% Sangiovese, is loved for its depth and complexity, much like your father. From the Tuscany region of Italy, it carries the country’s top wine designation, DOCG.
The sophisticated wine drinker will want to age it for decades, but they can enjoy it now, and more so when surrounded by loved ones. Given the pandemic, there is no better time to drink great wine than the present. While Brunello is wonderful with food, savoring it on its own is a unique experience.
Napa Valley wines are at the top of every father’s wish list, and here's our favorite: 2020 The Beau Vigne Collection ICON Proprietary Red Napa Valley
- "One of My Favorite Wineries" ~Robert Parker
- Winemaker Trained by Lafite & Philippe Melka
- Extremely Limited: Only 8 Barrels Produced!
Celebrate the occasion than by treating your dad to a bottle of his favorite wine? Whether he's a red wine connoisseur, a fan of crisp whites, or enjoys the effervescence of sparkling wines, we have curated a list of wines that are sure to impress and make this Father's Day truly special. Here are our top wine recommendations for Father's Day:
Read on to get the perfect gift for your dad:
Open this wine and let it breathe. It's been locked up for five years. It really blossomed after 30 minutes in the glass.
Splurge and make dad’s day with these premium quality wines at affordable prices. Make Father’s Day 2023 unforgettable.
Free shipping with the purchase of six or more bottles.
Big Hammer Wines
The wine experts at Big Hammer Wines taste thousands of wines every year from around the globe, looking for quality and value. This special offer reflects the passion we have for our clients.