We Asked Our In-House Sommeliers: What Are You Reveling on Super Bowl Sunday?
The Super Bowl is an unrivaled US cultural sensation, one of the few events in American athletics that are well-loved by many.
If football isn’t your thing, there are more ways than one to enjoy the festivity, starting from show stealers, the halftime show, the Buffalo wings, and the beer. And, of course, the wine.
Beer is the common choice for Super Bowl celebrations for sure, but no rule says you can’t drink wine too!
Keep reading if you’re looking for the perfect pairing for your Game-day food.
- Buffalo Wings - La Bollina Cuvee Sparkling Bollicina Brut NV
- French Dip Sliders - 2018 Wayra Estate Uco Valley Mendoza Malbec
- Grilled Chicken Street Tacos - 2015 LaMontagne Quinta del Mar Vineyard Pinot Noir San Luis Obispo County Clone 115
- Skillet Chili & Meatballs - 2015 Novy Family Winery Limerick Lane Vineyard Zinfandel Russian River Valley
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers - 2016 Calyptra Vivendo Cachapoal Valley Chardonnay Reserve
Thirsty for more? Check out our Wine & Food Pairing Guide Pinterest Board for more delicious inspiration.
Big Hammer Wines
The wine experts at Big Hammer Wines taste thousands of wines every year from around the globe, looking for quality and value. This special offer reflects the passion we have for our clients.