2023 Clos de L'Oratoire Saint-Emilion Grand Cru FUTURES 6 x 750ml

*Since 2009, Bighammerwines.com has been offering the best wines from Bordeaux online. We are a reliable and successful bridge for our clients to access significant allocations from the top Chateau, negociants and other direct importers.

This is a BHW Direct Import/Ex-Chateau item.This is a futures item that is expected to deliver in 2026. 

You may be charged a small ground shipping fee. However, this is NOT the actual amount due to ship when it arrives in two years. The actual shipping cost will be communicated to you and charged at the time of shipping in 2026.

At the time of arrival, we will contact you to confirm your shipping address and collect the shipping charge per your preference. Please be sure to provide your correct contact information.

If you have a preference for bottle size, please inquire.

Many of the chateau allow you to pre-order these wines in 375ml, 1.5L, or larger bottle formats.

Note: If there are US tariffs in place at the time of importation, those costs will be passed on to you. Please review our terms and conditions of sale.

Due to demand, this wine is only available in 6 bottle increments.

Reviews

This shows tight tannins and a racy feel, with floral, black-cherry and dark-fruit notes in both the nose and palate. It’s medium-bodied with a refined and complex nature. Long and true. Finesse with depth. ~94-95 JS

The 2023 Clos de l'Oratoire is one of the most changed winesin the Neipperg portfolio. An increase in Cabernet Franc is immediately evident in the wine's explosive bouquet and overall energy.Rose petal, sage, mint, dried flowers and orange peel race across the palate. Clos de l'Oratoire is absolutely beguiling in 2023. I can't wait to taste it from bottle. ~92-95 AG-VM

The 2023 Clos De L'Oratoire is another beautiful wine from this team. Black raspberries, cassis, spring flowers, spicy oak, and graphite all define the aromatics, and it's medium to full-bodied,with a pure, elegant, polished mouthfeel and outstanding length. ~92-95 JD

The 2023 Clos de l'Oratoire contains more Cabernet Franc from recent plantings (25%), while the other 75% is Merlot. Matured in 30% new oak, it has a cohesive nose with raspberry and wild strawberry fruit, touches of crushed limestone coming through with aeration. The palate is medium-bodied with a silky-smooth entry and moderate weight, a liberal sprinkling of white pepper and a touch of bay leaf stepping forward near the finish. There's impressive terroir and commendable length here. The greater proportion of Cabernet Franc really benefits this wine. ~90-92 NM-VM

Aromas of cherries, dark chocolate, spices and violets introduce the 2023 Clos de l'Oratoire, a medium to full-bodied, fleshy and layered wine that's charming and harmonious on the attack, displaying a touch of youthfully grippy tannin on the finish. The blend contains fully 25% Cabernet Franc. ~90-92 RP