About the Wine
- Top Rated Vintage, 96pts, WA
- 2nd wine from 3rd growth Grand Cru Classified winery
- Originally founded by Mr. Brown, from Scotland in Cantenac
- Stunning British Castle in Bordeaux worth a visit
- Winery estate dates from early 1800's
65% Cabernet Sauvignon
5% Cabernet Franc
The 12 months-long ageing in 20% to 25% new oak barrels. Before the bottling, the wine is fined with egg whites.
This wine is fruitier and more accessible, particularly at 3-5 years from production, than the first wine. This is classic Margaux at an affordable price.
***Free Shipping on 6 bottles of this wine***